Friday, September 25, 2015

My Outrageous TBR List

Guys, it's out of control. I need to go to TBR Anonymous. I've gotten so many books lately and have been in sort of a slump so they've just accumulated. In no particular order, here is my shamefully long TBR list. 

Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads

Arcs
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
Add on Goodreads
So I have a lot of reading to do. My hope is to get this list done before November but I got to get out of this slump first. Any other readers feel me? Until then I guess the list will just keep growing (not the worst problem I've ever had).

And I know, all of you are screaming at me - YOU HAVE TRUTHWITCH AND YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET?!?!?!?1! But I'm in a book hangover from Queen of Shadows and I have to recover a little before really delving into her best friend's guaranteed-to-be-awesome new series. But SOON. 

Happy Reading (or at least, book collecting in anticipation of reading)!

Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS JASMINE! You have so many of my favorite books on your TBR pile :)! I definitely recommend Ransom Riggs Peculiar Children books, I am a HUGE fan of them and they have creepy pictures and one awesome story AND Tim Burton is directing the movie which comes out next year...
    Everything Everything is also pretty good, I just wasn't a fan of the twist although... it was shocking! The Weight of Everything is really good as well :) so cute!
    One last thing, TRUTHWITCH! Ah you lucky duck you! You have a Truthwitch ARC? So cool <3
    I hope you enjoy all of those books on your TBR :)
    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete