Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Writing Update #9

For Brightly She Burns

Words Written: 2, 010

Words Total: 18, 574

Music: Didn't listen to music this time!

Teaser:

I expected him to snap back at me, or at least demand some respect. But instead he just leaned away from me so his weight was on his arm, the fingers of his other hand running over his chin.

“I am not the only one who has acknowledged that Devany’s action have gotten a bit out of hand-"

“Out of hand? She burned your brother’s Own out of existence.” I interrupted.

Note: A god or goddess's "Own" is how they describe the people in each god or goddess's land/territory, like a people in a unified sense. 

Happy Writing! 

Jasmine 

2 comments:

  1. Dude!!! I just read through all your writing updates and I need For Brightly She Burns. Like, seriously, I need to read this book. It sounds amazing and I love what I've read of the characters and the world so far! (Also, your reference to Rhys and Feyre made me squeal -- that's so awesome!)

    ReplyDelete