Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Writing Update #8: I Really Should've Slept

Guess who signed up for Camp NanoWrimo!

For Brightly She Burns

Words Written: 2,759

Words Total: 16,571

Music: The Way (Instrumental) by Zack Hemsey

Fave Passage:

It wasn’t that I didn’t trust him. I did. But there was a sinking feeling in my stomach that I couldn’t shake that wherever he was taking us, it was going to change everything. I should have noticed when I saw a goddess in the flesh. Or maybe I did, and it had just taken a few days and strange dreams and wolves made of darkness to get my brain to understand that the rules of the world were shifting. But something told me that it wasn’t just a refugee camp we were heading towards.

Rychon taught me to survive. He also taught me that no one gives anything without expecting something return, and that there was often more than one reason why anyone did anything.

Happy Writing! 

Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment