Sunday, March 18, 2018

Writing Update #5: We Tried Yoga

Hey guys! Thought I'd just let you know that these titles are completely random and just a statement about what I did that day. I don't know why. Maybe because I always end up writing these updates right before midnight and I'm very tired. Anywho. I had a dream last night, woke up, and wrote almost 1000 words on my phone that I then texted to myself. So.

For Brightly She Burns

Words Written: 3,212

Words Total: 11,067

Music: Walk Through the Fire by Zayde Wolf Ft. Ruelle (I'm one of those on repeat people, oops)

Fave Passage:

I shouted in surprise and waived my hand around, causing the wolf’s slobber to be flung everywhere. Making a noise, I wiped my hand on my pants and looked back at the creature. The wolf didn’t have a face, per se, but I was sure that it was grinning, and I could see the strange, shadowy tongue wagging in pleasure.

“For a shadow you sure have a lot of spit.”

This line always makes me laugh (it's made it through multiple rewrites of this story). 

Happy Writing!

Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment