Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I'm Alive! And a question??

Have I said that before? Probably. Sorry?

Anyway, I'm back! I want to get back into writing updates, reviews, and maybe a few other things thrown in. Inconsistently, probably, because let's be real, that's kind of part of my brand by now *shrug emoji*.

I was also thinking of maybe starting a series or posting here and there about my getting into the publishing industry? What classes I took, how to interview, what it's like, etc? Let me know if anyone would be interested! I know that when I was trying to look into it, I might have benefited from a blog that has some real-talk about how it all works (spoiler: it's kind of wild). Let me know!

Posts will start going back up starting next Tuesday!

Happy Reading!

Jasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment