Friday, November 1, 2019

NaNoWriMo 2019: Day 1

It's that time of year again!

Also hi, hello, it's been a while.

Check in here for NaNoWriMo Updates!

This year's project is...*drumroll* STRONG ARE THE WICKED. Some of you might recognize this name but for those of you who don't it includes dark magic, fae like creatures, and three sisters. The Selection meets The Cruel Prince.

SpoooOOoOooOooooky.

Words Written today: 2956

Song: Precious Things by Tori Amos

"Sometimes I’d try and assign each sound an instrument. My footfalls were a drum, the wind a flute, the trees groaning the low sound of a standing bass, a behemoth of a string instrument that made the floor rumble.

I liked to think that Wicked sang it just for me. It didn’t give me magic, but it gave me something arguably more beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment