Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 17

For Brightly She Burns

Words Written: 4,967 (a lot of this was a refurbished scene from the last draft but still!)

Words Total (Camp): 32,341

Words Total (Overall): 47,225

Music: Believer by Imagine Dragons

Excerpt:

"How did you do that?” Tauron asked.

“Fight? We all know how to do that.” I went to the tree and picked up my dagger where it had been dropped.

“We know how to fight.” Tauron growled and the beastly growl in response from the shadows behind me made my heart stop for a moment. “We don’t know how to do…that.” He waved a hand towards the bodies strewn about.

“We each have our talents.” I said.

“And yours happens to be killing?”

“That might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.” I said drily.

No comments:

Post a Comment