Sunday, April 8, 2018

Camp NaNoWriMo Day 8

For Brightly She Burns

Words Written: 2,305

Words Total (Camp): 15,906

Words Total (Overall): 34, 533

Music: Saturn by Sleeping at Last

Excerpt:

“Thanks.” I said dryly. “Are you here to make good on our deal?”

Oron tilted his head side to side in a maybe, maybe not motion.

“I think now would be the perfect time.” I said, watching as he walked towards me. “And if it’s not, then I have no interest in listening to anything you have to say.”

“Now that’s not very nice.” He sounded so much like Hunter when he said things like that, looked like him when he glanced up at me, spinning the arrow through his fingers without a second thought.

“I’m known for a lot of things. Being nice isn’t really one of them.”

Happy Writing! 

Jasmine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment